Thousands of businesses have made the smooth, risk-free transition to Voice over IP with Allworx — the only solutions that combines the features, reliability, and price of traditional systems with the benefits of VoIP.
It’s true! With Allworx, businesses can have it all!
Allworx systems are the world’s most powerful all-in-one communications systems, integrating a feature rich phone system, advanced IP phones and powerful software features that can substantially improve your company’s productivity while saving you money every month.
Unlike many competitors’ systems, Allworx gives you the luxury of choice in technology. Our systems support analog, digital, and VoIP lines — in any combination. That means you can adapt new technology all at once, or build up gradually. Either way, you’re implementing the solution at your own pace, without compromising.
Many companies make the claim that they are the best or easiest, but few can back up these claims. Allworx makes it easy to see why it is the only right choice for your business.
Allworx User Features:
- Full PBX & Key System
- Presence Management
- Multi-Site Integration
- Unified Messaging
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
With Allworx, there’s no compromising on features!
Allworx is the only VoIP system available with a complete feature set for small businesses.
- Same features, same operation — calls continue to work like your traditional phone system, so the switch to an Allworx system is transparent.
- Analog and VoIP — mix and match VoIP and traditional lines as you need.
- Powerful features — presence management, caller ID based routing, find me/follow me calling, unified messaging and more.
- Enhanced conference calling — enjoy the added convenience of an eight seat conference bridge with the Allworx 6x and the amazing power of four thirty seat conference bridges with the Allworx 48x by utilizing the Allworx Conference Center option.
- Flexible voice and data access — the Allworx 48x is the only system that offers built-in connections to traditional phone lines, T1/PRI, and SIP service.
Whether you are are a single site or you’re linking together multiple offices and remote users, no other system comes close to providing the simplicity and speed of installation.
- Easiest to use — a choice of Allworx phones with ample buttons means you can replace what you have today without fear. The Allworx system is without a doubt the easiest to use and maintain.
- Easiest to grow — add phones without costly hardware cards or software. Installation is complete in hours, not days.
- Simple transition — it’s easy to learn all the capabilities of the new system without missing a beat.
- Multi-site/Remote users — connecting sites across town or across the globe has never been easier, or as seamless.
- Easiest access to Internet calling — multiple service providers to choose from, but with a single result: lower costs.
Transition at your own pace
New technology can be intimidating. That’s why Allworx gives you the largest set of traditional telephone capabilities of any VoIP solution in it’s class! Now you can simultaneously use both analog and VoIP phone connections as you control the pace of your transition to newer technology.
- You control when to use VoIP — the analog ports on the Allworx 6x system and the T1/PRI and analog port capabilities of the Allworx 48x system allow you to control the move to VoIP, so you can do it without disrupting your day to day operations.
- You control when to add features — powerful features like Automatic Call Distribution, Advanced Multi-Site, Call Assistant, Conference Center, and TAPI are activated easily via software keys, add them as you need them.
- Eliminate installation disruptions — with your new Allworx system connected through your LAN, cutover is a breeze, no need to force employees to use the new system all at once, but rather at your convenience. Your employees will have plenty of time for proper training by your authorized Allworx partner, resulting in less hassle and greater overall satisfaction.
More savings for you
Allworx is priced right — your total cost of ownership promises to be less than any other fully-featured VoIP communications system.
- Lowest expansion cost — with no need for gateways, expansion cards or other third-party products, Allworx has the lowest total cost as you grow, and over the life of the system.
- No hidden charges — Allworx pricing is straightforward and uncomplicated. A software upgrade key is optional, and several low cost options are available.
- Internet calling saves you money — with our Advanced Multi-Site, routing calls between sites is free. Save additional money by switching to an VoIP telephone service provider.
- Hassle free remote access — remote users connect instantly using ordinary broadband connections and without extra hardware, software, or cost.
- No per-seat software charges — software options are for unlimited users, not per seat like many others.
Contact us today to see how DFW Business Telephones, Inc. can implement this powerful solution to increase your organizations efficiency!