Samsung OfficeServ 7100
With the Samsung OfficeServ 7100, Samsung communications experts have engineered an easy to install, economical, business communications solution with converged IP capabilities and performance built right in.
Now, small businesses can plug into the power of convergence with the Samsung OfficeServ 7100. With the Samsung OfficeServ 7100, a single, compact, platform links wireless and wireline connections, voice and data — providing connectivity and substantial cost savings from all-in-one technology.
The Samsung OfficeServ 7100 has everything you need to get started. It’s prepackaged, preprogrammed and pre-labeled — just unpack and plug in. Your business communications system will be up and running with voicemail and auto attendant ready to go! Traditional voice, utilizing digital or Voice over IP (VoIP), is supported with a full set of features and sophisticated applications.
A compact, hardworking system that expands with your business
Your investment allows you to pay for what you need today and expand your communications platform tomorrow. The Samsung OfficeServ 7100 can expand along with your business in 4 port increments and is capable of handling up to eight incoming lines with as many as 32 stations.
As your business demands it; VoIP applications (IP phones/IP networking/remote workers) and wireless technology can be enabled to provide your business with a powerful converged solution for voice and data, wired and wireless phones, faxes, and up to 4 data devices with PoE (Power over Ethernet).
Samsung OfficeServ 7100 Basic Features:
- Easy plug-and-play platform that works right out of the box
- Embedded, full featured Voicemail/Auto Attendant comes standard
- Supports wired and wireless handsets
- Caller ID, name and number
- Automatic call routing to local or long distance for cost savings (LCR)
- Email gateway delivers Voicemail to your Email Inbox
Samsung OfficeServ 7100 Advanced Features:
- Easily connect from your home or remote office through remote IP phones
- Enables networking to other OfficeServ platforms at remote offices and branches using SPNet
- Utilizes cost-saving VoIP technology that supports IP phones and remote workers
- Empowers your on-the-road professionals with Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) and Softphone connectivity
- Allows wireless handsets and PDAs to integrate seamlessly with phone system features through wireless access points
- Offers economical digital trunking using an ISDN-PRI circuit
Performance right out of the box — Samsung OfficeServ 7100 is an easy, affordable communications solution that carries with it the power and quality of Samsung technology
Contact DFW Business Telephones, Inc. today to discuss how we can help empower your organization with the latest in communications advancements to help your business succeed and grow!